Learn more about Rory Balkin and Donut Digest here. Follow Rory Here: @donutdig
- Rory and Donut Digest have created the Coronavirus Restaurant Response Plan
- We have pivoted and survived in our own scrappy ways and now it's time to take it to the next level
- Even though your food (donuts, eat.) may not be essential, you can still be of value to your customers and community
- Diminish your menu for higher margin
- We need to get creative in what we sell at this time
- Some pizza shops have created a "pizza subscription service"
- You cannot over-communicate your efforts to keep customers safe
- Websites, online ordering, gift cards, virtual products, online workshops, social media
- The response is no longer short-term, we can start planning our response long-term because this is undoubtedly going to last
Resources mentioned in this Chronicle:
- Find the Donut Digest "Coronavirus Restaurant Response Plan" here.
- Toast NOW was discussed; find it here.
- Ordering.app is a new, easy way to order online
- BentoBox was also discussed; find them here.
- It'sOnMe App can be found here.
- Find Rory on almost all social media channels @donutdigest