Chronicle # 5: Curbside Pick-Up Best Practices/Talk to Your State Officials- Anna Tauzin- Texas Restaurant Association- Austin, TX
Find more from Anna Tauzin Here
- If your business isn't already set up for delivery that ship may have sailed. Instead, focus on curbside pickup
- Curbside picks up best practices:
- Be sure to have enough paper products
- Plan for efficiency in your location
- Make sure you're giving accurate pick-up times
- Structure staffing for peak delivery times.
- Separate hot and cold food items when packages.
- Double Check orders
- Get specifics on make and model of car.
- Use SMS platforms to communicate with your guests.
- Third-party delivery promotions
- What to communicate to your start representatives
- Tax deferrals
- Emergency eviction protection
- Rent mitigation