In this episode with Eric Soller, we discuss:
- The significance of positive reinforcement.
- Using systems to develop attention to detail.
- Problems being meant for solving; not for getting in your way.
- Empowering your team so you can gain work-life-balance.
- How to leverage Pareto's Princle (aka the 80/20 rule).
- Relentless pursuit for improvement.
- Not systematizing your restaurant at the expense of losing the human element.
- How convertible notes work.
- Controlling the flow of people at your register to pace your kitchen.
- How to get involved with your community.
Eric Soller is a graduate fo the New England Culinary Institute. After graduation he served as operations manager for Solganik Food Group for six years until 2006. He'd go on to serve as Director of Marketing for Hobart, until 2016 which is when he opened Old Scratch Pizza along side wife, Stephanie Soller.