Interested in Toast as your POS? Contact me for an introduction! Eric at restaurantunstoppable dot com
Learn more about Toast POS here.
Learn more about Kevin Hamilton and the Toast POS leadership team here.
Learn more about Chris Dimmick here.
- Toast POS is free for the next 3 months
- Toast launched Rally for Restaurants with four main pillars:
- How to rally companies and individuals to help reduce restaurants' operating costs
- How do we motivate consumers to help support their local restaurants?
- Get the government's attention for help support small- to medium-sized businesses
- To recruit other tech partners to achieve these goals
- Rally for Restaurants aims at helping all restaurants; not just Toast customers
- Chris Dimmick is a Toast POS user who used the new services for online ordering/pickup for his bar
- Toast NOW is free and helps users transfer to online ordering, etc.
- Be aggressive about managing online presence with Toast
- Encourage your guests to use YOUR online ordering app and not other, more expensive third-party services
Resources mentioned in this Chronicle: