In this episode with Krystle Mobayeni, Co-Founder and CEO of BentoBox, we discuss:
- Constant never-ending improvement.
- Why Krystal went into business for herself.
- What it was about the restaurant industry that drew Krystal in.
- How restaurant websites and BentoBox, in particular, have evolved over the years.
- How BentoBox makes it possible to invest in fewer 3rd party tools.
- The importance of good photography on your website.
- Why you do not want music playing on your website.
- Why you need to look at your website as an extension of your brick and mortar property.
- How a dynamic restaurant website can help you save time.
- Using your website to complete transactions
- What the Future of Restaurant Websites look like.
- Not using technology to replace the human experience.
- The time you save using a website platform like BentoBox.
Krystle Mobayeni is a graduate of Philadelphia University, and the Co-Founder and CEO of BentoBox. BentoBox offers restaurants beautiful, mobile friendly websites that drive revenue and customers — complete with a simple, hospitality-focused management system, hosting and exceptional customer support.